BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Time Machine



Going to the past would be irrelevant. I've been there before and I wouldn't change anything that I experienced during that time. Everything I had been through in the past has made me the person I am today. A very strong individual who has learned many lessons, to be where she is today. I would invent a time machine to go to the future. Everything we are doing right now is quickly moving into the past.

Time travel is what captures the minds greatest thoughts of imagination. Seeing where I would stand in ten, fifteen years might help me prepare now, rather than finding out then. I want to wake up one day, and see myself at the age of thirty, to see what my lifestyle would look like. To see if all my dreams came true, if I lived in that huge house, with lots of money, being successful. If I made it through college, and began that career that I always wanted. I would want to see how many children I have, if married that boy I was inlove during highschool.

I picture myself in six years, in college, trying to get by. Living on my own. College would be my main priority. Hard work always pays off in the end. Because in the end, it's all going to be worth it. If I could make out how my life would be in fifteen years I would be wonderfully happy. I wouldn't want my life to be hard, and have it be difficult to get by every month. My children would be well taken care of, and give them all the things I didn't have growing up. I would want to marry that boy, who will one day become a major league baseball player. I would want that picture perfect life, that most people envy.

There are so many wants, and dreams to wish for, and they all can come true, if you work hard enough. I would go to the future see all the things I didn't have that I wanted, and apply myself now, and hopefully when I'm there, I will have it. Going forward with life, to see what people I have with me, and those who I lost will have a big impact on my life. You lose and find happiness.

Nothing is impossible. Happiness is all I would ask for. Going to the future, can make life alot more complicated, but it can also put you in a place where you never thought you would end up. Good or bad, have no regrets. Do all the things people never told you, you could do. Always give second chances. Never look to the past, always move forward, and look towards the future, because that's what is important.

0 comments: