BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My anything

                                         
    


Life is about finding yourself. You learn something new everyday, wether  it's good or bad.  It's about taking chances, making mistakes and being okay with change. Over the years I have learned a lot, and finally found myself. I've made plenty of mistakes, but it's gotten me where I am today. I don't regret. I feel that everything I have done both in the past, and present has happened for a reason, therefore I shouldn't want to take anything back. 

Love conquers all. It gives you the strength you never knew you had. If you surround your life with love, it seems like nothing is impossible.When you have someone to love, good times or bad times, deep down in your heart you know you are truly happy. Love is one of the best feelings in the world. You feel comfort, safety, and most of all happiness. I have this boy, he brings so much joy to my life. He is my inspiration, my motivation. He has stuck by me for the longest time. I've become so used to him, that he's become my life. I know we're young, but miracles happen, right? All I know is without him....
I can't even picture what life would be like.

I can honestly say, I feel like that happiest girl on earth. I have an amazing family, and amazing friends. My parents, who I cannot even being to describe how much they mean to me. I know I may not always thank them for the things they do, but deep down I am so grateful. I have finally found true friends. Five people who I pretty much would do anything for. Antonio, even though he is family he's like my  best friend. Joe, who has become a part of my family. Ashlee, who has been my best friend for eleven years. She has stuck by my side through it all. Matthew, who I have grown so close with in the past year, he is one of the few people who make me genuinely happy. Eliud, who has shown me, and taught me so much in the past three years. These five individuals are truly amazing, and I am so blessed to have them in my life. 

I'm just your average teenage girl, with hopes and dreams to become something great. I live my life to the fullest. I have made mistakes, and those are just lessons learned. As I continue to live my life, I will continue to set goals for myself to achieve, I will continue to love those who love me back. I will forget those who show no respect. My life is sometimes chaotic, but every morning I wake up and I am so grateful to be here.  





0 comments: